Thursday, August 25, 2005

Welcome!

Hi All!

I created this new blog when Marlene Kess' Kitty Kind "Killdom" flagged my posts off Craigslist...
I don't understand how I can be blamed for the deaths of Marlene's cats...this group seems to have some serious mental problems...obviously a disconnection with the reality...unfortunately, they are still going to go on and rescue more cats! What is going to happen to all those cats? I strongly believe that Marlene will collect more cats, even though she is banned, knowing that she kept collecting them during the trial...It made me realize that nothing can stop her and she needs serious psychiatric help.

It's scary! The dogs are lucky she's a "cat woman"!

I have a question: Marlene, with her disconnection with nature and reality, those 2-300 dead bodies, was she planning to bury them or plant them?

I personally believe that Marlene might have actually hurt those cats...it cannot leave my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home