Tuesday, September 20, 2005

She "Sacrificed" Everything For The Cats -Even The Cats

A friend told me about a post on Craigs List about and Kess- I looked for it, but i guess the Klub flagged it right away... I did not see anything- but thankyou friend and thankyou whoever put that comment- it was about a Kult thing- someone mentioned that Marlene could be into Kult things and animal sacrice, etc... yes, I had the same idea back in June, and sometimes it comes back to me- that would explain 2-300 dead cats in a short period of time! People using magic have been in my surroundings- I am aware of it, and people doing what ever they can to get whatever they want. I met someone in the past on the beach where I grew up in San Tropez taking vacation from this type of work- he was helping rich, powerful people get more of what they want, not only politicians but also stars. And here in New York, a customer in the past mentioned to me some ritual ceremonies of "black magic" going on in SoHo. Yes, let's make the public aware if they want to listen in what kind of good home their animals are going to end up if they keep giving them in good faith to some groups...yep, if you give them your animals they may very well end up being sacrificed~ some may say that so many animals are killed every year anyway, why not kill some and have some personal benefit for it? A million dollars- that's a benefit...yeah, that could explain the misery and mystery of 2-300 dead cats... There was another comment posted on a site recently that mentioned that Marlene bought her house with cash...and then a magazine mentioned that she got 14K for her bail in cash in a matter of a day. That's a lot of money coming around that Klub, who used to struggle not to long ago...and the Mayor's Alliance, that looked like a Klub to me, now starts to look like a Kult... Let's not blame the little bugs that go around and pick up Kats in the street and give them in good faith to Ke-Ki.Ki, and others...they don't know that those Kats Kould end up into sacrifices... I know you all focus on Katrina right now- But you guys in NYC should watch the pets here, too- they might still get hurt a lot! I invite everyone who has some kind of brain to think about this possibility- here is a personal anecdote: I was taking cats from Melrose St and Bushwick Ave in the Spring of 1998- they went for adoption and were adopted- but this old lady ran after me screaming one day, and asked me what I was doing with the cats. We talked, she calmed down and she explained to me that she thought I was taking them to use in some magic ceremony! This is because there was a big empty lot near her small broken house, and one day she found several garbage bags with bodies of decapitated cats and dogs, the heads missing. Yes, this is disgusting! But it is the reality! And it is what can happen to animals who go to the wrong people and the wrong place! So please think twice before you decide to get rid of your pet, and you frantic rescuers who want to "save" animals from the street, watch it! The street may not be the worst place to be! Don't trust anyone, and don't trust the big shelters who give their animals to smaller groups- like the C.A.C.C, who gave cats to Marlene for years! We all know Marlene is a hoarder. But maybe something else is going on too...we might have another issue...Gary Patronek might have some new studies to do on a new type of hoarding: hoarding and sacrifices? It's a possibility...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all need to act to stop the suffering!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home